Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ode to the Nude Shoe

I can not stress enough the importance of having a fantastic nude high heel in your shoe collection. It is the perfect shoe to go with any outfit. Whenever you are unsure what shoe to wear, the nude pump will pretty much always work. They are amazing for making your legs look longer and keeping the focus on your outfit. So if you're wearing some hot little dress and you want all eyes there, the nude pump is for you.

Here is a great, simple, classic example of a perfect nude high heel:


Christian Louboutin nude high heel.

So make sure you have at least one pair of nude high heels (in the closest shade to your skin tone that you can find) in your fabulous shoe collection!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Kelly, (it's Maria, aka Bonbini) and I have to say your blog is wonderful. I'm treading dangerous waters looking at all these beautiful shoes. Up until the wedding, I was just a sucker for bags but something about rounding out my wardrobe and getting the shoes is very appealing nowadays.

Also, if any of your readers are looking for an affordable option to the nude pump...Nine West has a pair called the Lucero and the pink patent (which is really a nude) is a great substitute for these lovely CLs.

Me... said...

OMG! I love these! I'm afraid to keep reading...I'm not a shoe freak, but you might make me one!

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

I am not an overly obsessed shoe person, but I LOVE those Brunos!!

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

LOVE those!!!