Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiday Party Shoes...

Can you believe it's that time of year again? With Thanksgiving coming up next week, that means the holiday party season is right around the corner. So today I thought I'd look at a holiday party shoe put out by designer, Sergio Rossi.

Sergio Rossi gold pumps with black trim and gold and black toe embellishment.

I don't think I'm in love with these, but I do think they are pretty fun. For the holidays, you can really go a step beyond with your shoes. Shiny fabrics, bigger embellishments, you name it! It's a time to be festive and what better way to express your festive mood, than through your shoes!

Here is an idea of how to put the whole holiday party look together with these Sergio Rossi shoes:

Since the shoes have a lot going on (with the shiny fabric and pronounced toe embellishment) they are best matched with a simple dress (like the one pictured from Graeme Black, which I am completely coveting, but that is a whole other story.) So when the whole look is together, I am definitely liking this holiday offering from Sergio Rossi, more and more.

So there we have it! Holiday shoe season is officially kicking off!