Monday, November 19, 2007

Lerre have you been all my life?!

Today is indeed a glorious day, for I have discovered a new shoe designer! The company is not new in the sense that this is their first line of shoes, but they are new to me because I had never heard of them before now. Behold the beauty that is a Lerre shoe. Fab designs, bits of flash, great colors and excellent proportion. I think I may have a new obsession...

About to be in my closet (I just ordered these moments ago):


Lerre gold kidskin strappy sandal with hand set turquoise stones. These are going to be so amazing in hot locales!

Here are a ton more pictures of the wide range of styles coming to us direct from Italy, courtesy of the geniuses at Lerre...

Hello brown suede Lerre boot. You are lovely!


Hi there purple silk open toed pump with bow detail. You look beautiful.

Yes, green silk strappy sandal with bow detail at ankle, I will let you live in my closet and wear you about town.

Marry you, champagne strappy sandal with crystal detail? Ok!

Why yes, I would love to wear you every day, adorable orange sling back suede flats with bow detail!

Silver strappy sandals with woven crystal detail are ready for their close up.

Whether champagne or seafoam green, I am madly in love with you both. Oh yes, you will be mine.


Not business as usual in these little beauties!


Simple, elegant, fabulous!

Flashy, yes, but I'll bet these look absolutely amazing on a lovely tanned foot with some gorgeous peasant skirt.

Lerre is a shoe company that has incredible range and gorgeous designs. I have a feeling I am going to get to know them very, very well... :-)

1 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Wow. That's a sweet discovery there! I love a nicely-decorated heel covering...